Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines
1. Store the flight battery in a dry and ventilated place away from direct sunlight to prevent the battery from overheating.
2. To avoid possible injury and damage, please fly in good weather conditions and in a good environment.
3. Please return as soon as possible when there is low battery and strong wind warning.
4. Please ensure that the power system or other electronic components are soldered correctly, to ensure that the power supply works normally and the various components are not damaged before flying, otherwise it may cause the equipment to burn out and other losses.
5. Make sure to operate the aircraft in an open space. Tall steel buildings, mountains, rocks, trees, etc. may interfere with the transmitter signal on the aircraft.
6. To prevent the remote controller from interfering with other wireless equipment, make sure to turn off other WiFi devices.
7. Do not fly near sources of electromagnetic or radio interference. Sources of interference include, but are not limited to, WiFi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage power lines, high voltage power stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcast towers. Otherwise, the wireless transmission performance of the aircraft may be affected by interference and cannot fly normally.
8. Please charge/discharge the battery to a storage voltage of about 3.85V when the battery is not in use.
1. Users should ensure that they have a sufficient level of understanding of the aircraft and are aware of all emergency response measures.
2. Users should have a flight plan and do not be reckless, impromptu to flight the aircraft.
3. Please respect the privacy of others when you use aircraft to record video.
4. Stay away from the rotating propellers and motors.
5. After landing, first stop the motor, then turn off the flight battery, and then turn off the remote controller.
6. Turn off power or take off the propellers to prevent motors from high-speed rotation before setting the remote controller channels, upgrading firmware, and setting parameters.
1. This product is NOT a toy and is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
2. Small parts,such as cables and straps,are dangerous if swallowed.Please keep all parts out of reach of children and animals.
3. DO NOT carry out any operation in the case of drinking, fatigue, or other mental state.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft to carry any illegal dangerous goods.
5. DO NOT fly the aircraft near or inside no fly zones specified by local laws and regulations. The no fly zone list includes: airports, borders between two sovereign countries or regions, major cities/regions, power stations, water treatment facilities, correctional facilities, heavily traveled roadways, government facilities, military zones, etc.
6. DO NOT fly the aircraft above the authorized altitude.
7. DO NOT use this product for any unauthorized surveillance activities that infringe on the privacy of others.
8. DO NOT trespass onto private property of others.
9. DO NOT fly aircraft in densely populated areas, including but not limited to: city center, sports venues, exhibitions, concerts, stations and temporary event areas. If you have a shooting requirement, make sure to have obtained corresponding approval from the relevant department before you flight.
1. This product is NOT a toy and is not suitable for children under the age of 18. Adults should keep the aircraft out of the reach of children and exercise caution when operating this aircraft in the presence of children.
2. While the product adopts advanced technology,inappropriate use of the product could result in personal injury or property damages.Please read the materials associated with the product before your first use of the product.The documents are included in the product package and also available online on the iFlight product page at www.iflight-rc.com.
3. This is a sophisticated product.It must be operated with caution and common sense and requires some basic mechanical ability.Failure to operate this product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the product or other property.
4. iFlight accepts no liability for damage,injury or any legal responsibility incurred directly or indirectly from the use of this product.The user shall observe safe and lawful practices including,but not limited to,those set forth in these Safety Guidelines.
5. Users shall take full responsibility for any consequences by unauthorized modification, replacement of product parts.
6. Users Shall take full responsibility for personal injury and property damage caused by man-made aircraft lose injury , due to personal operational errors or or irresistible natural disasters.