Shipping Rules and Tips when ordering from iflight-rc.com
iFlight offers United States Postal Service (USPS), Fedex, DHL and UPS shipping options.
If you choose Free shipping, we will ship for you via air post with tracking number and tracking information, you can track it till it arrives at your home.
Normally, Airpost will spend 7-20 workdays to arrive except for some special remote countries, like Brazil, Indonesia, etc.
If you choose Express shipping way, we will ship for you via FEDEX, DHL, TNT, or UPS, etc., which is better for shipping to your country.
Normally, commercial Express shipping way (DHL, FEDEX, or UPS, etc.) will spend 3-5 workdays to arrive, EMS will spend around 6-9 workdays (except to Brazil, Indonesia, etc)
* No Freight Forwarding Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to freight forwarding addresses. We ship internationally to almost any country in the world.
* No Hotel Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to hotels. Please provide a permanent street address.
* PO Boxes: Shipments to PO Boxes are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be declined.
* Refunds: All orders that are declined by us due to any of these rules are voided with your method of payment and the order is canceled.
* Packages that are returned because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to an additional shipping charge.
* If the customs clearance could not be completed due to the customer's reasons and the package needs to be reshipped after the package is returned, additional shipping costs will be required.
* Customers should be responsible for paying customs taxes.
Battery Shipping Tips
* We can't ship the battery to the following countries by now: Indonesia / Middle / East / Indonesia / Philippines / Vietnam / India / Mexico / UAE / Brunei / Finland / Chile / Brazil / Oman /Peru / Colombia / Madagascar / New Zealand / Maldives / South Africa / Cambodia and other remote areas. If after you place an order, we do not have a logistics channel, we will notify you to cancel the order.
* If you only order batteries without a drone, due to strict transportation restrictions, it can't be shipped by express shipping (including DHL / FedEx / UPS). We will ship it by air post, it will take a longer time for the package to arrive in your country.
* If you order a BNF drone with battery, the battery will ship separately.
iFlight now offers Free Shipping on orders $100.
* Specific items within the store are excluded from free shipping due to their large size and/or weight. Items that are excluded from free shipping are clearly marked as such at the bottom of each product page description. If an order contains one of these items, the entire order will not be eligible for free shipping.
Shipping within the CHINA
We have updated our shipping system to make it easier to get your orders when you need them. We have Economy which takes three to ten business days (usually 3-5 business days), Express which takes two to three business days and Next Day which delivers within 1-2 business days based on when you order.
Alternatively, you may choose DHL Guaranteed, which will guarantee your shipment to be sent out with the carrier and shipping method you specifically choose.
As we are based in China, Economy Shipping can be a good and economical service option.
Shipping to countries outside the CHINA / International Shipping
iFlight now offers DHL for international shipping at an affordable rate. Shipping packages outside CHINA can get expensive and various shipping options can take a long time. Generally, if you choose Economy Shipping be prepared to wait many days if not weeks for your order to arrive. These packages are often held up in outgoing customs as well as in incoming customs once the package arrives in your destination country. All of the Economy Shipping methods are generally challenged by the fact that the package is handed from USPS to the local postal service of your destination country. This "hand-off" often creates delays and issues with solid tracking information. Economy Shipping may not provide any tracking for shipments to countries outside of CHINA. When tracking is available for packages, it often shows only sporadic tracking details.
We strongly advise against using Economy Shipping for international orders as it is the slowest and most unreliable shipping method available. If your order costs more than $200, we would always advise you to pick a more reliable shipping method such as DHL.
Generally, almost 100% of the packages we send arrive at their destination country even if a package is severely delayed. We've seen packages 'disappear' in a black shipping hole only to re-emerge weeks later at the customer's destination.
Where is my shipment?
If you want to get an idea of the status of your order (like "Has my order shipped yet?"), log in to your iFlight account and look at your order history. Each order will show if it was shipped and provide a tracking link, if available, given your selected shipping methods. If your order status shows shipped but you do not see tracking that means your order is packaged and will be shipped shortly.
If your status is processing it means that we have received your order and will be shipping as soon as possible.
How long until my order ships?
- In stock: You should plan for at least 2-3 business day from the time your order is placed until it is shipped. While we do our best to get all in-stock orders that are placed before 2:30 (EST) shipped out on the same day, we cannot always guarantee such short processing time. Please also keep in mind that the number of days refers to "business" days, which is Monday through Friday.
- Back ordered: Usually it will take 2-3 weeks to ship out.
- Pre-order: We will ship it within 1 month. If it can be shipped in advance, we will notify you.
Make sure you review our Terms and Conditions with important details relating to shipping.
Any orders and shipping problem, also, you can try to contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com