The SucceX 55A Slick 2-6S ESC is specially designed for FPV racing frames with slim arms like Dove, Dove Lite, Archer. Less weight and less surface for to be more aerodynamic than your opponents. The STM32G071 is combined with a high-performance 3in1 driver to lower the signal delay from throttle to the receiver.
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board
- 3oz 1.4mm thick power board
- 32bit STM32G071 MCU, 48kHz maximum clock speed
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade NTMFS5C430L MOSFET
Due to some global supply issues, the MUC was updated.
Before F051 MCU changed to G071 MCU
- MCU: G071
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470μF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- RGB LED: Yes
- Constant: 55A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-PRO
- Weight:3.3g without wires
- Dimensions: 34*10mm
- No additional capacitor needed up to 5S!
- But to encounter back EMF and ensure the longevity of your electronics, min. 220uF Cap 35V for 4-5S, 50V for 6S on your main lead!
- SucceX 55A V1.1 Slick ESC *1pcs
- 35V 220uf capacitor * 1pcs
- Power cables & ESC signal wires *1set