We have partnered with Chris Rosser to provide the manufacturing and shipping of his design.
The AOS 5.5 builds on the scientific approach used to design the AOS 5. It boasts vibration performance just as good as its smaller sibling despite being capable of handling larger props and motors. The frame has been designed from the ground up to carry the heavier GoPro Hero 8 and Hero 9 cameras without compromise. A combination of finite element simulation and real-world flight testing gives this frame exceptional vibration and resonance performance. This means you can run less filtering and higher PID gains for a smoother and more responsive feel with greatly improved mid-throttle oscillations and cool motors.
- Designed for up to 5.5 inch props
- 6 mm Arms
- 2.5 mm Top Plate, Bottom Plate and Sandwich Plates
- One 30.5x30.5 mm or 20x20 mm stack in the center
- Two more 20x20mm stacks front and rear
- 32x32mm GoPro mounting holes in top plate
- Fits the DJI Air Unit or Caddx Vista perfectly
- 20mm camera option for DJI Camera, 19mm option for Caddx cameras
- Recommended motor size 2307, 2208
- Standoffs, frame and motor screws included
-1x AOS 5.5 FPV Frame Kit