We have partnered with Chris Rosser to provide the manufacturing and shipping of his design.
The AOS 3.5 is optimized to deliver maximum performance for freestyle flying with a total flying weight under 250g with analogue or digital video systems.
The AOS 3.5 builds on the scientific approach used to design the AOS 5 and AOS 5.5. In many regions quadcopters that weight less than 250g are not subject to the same burdensome regulations as heavier drones.
But just because a quad cannot weigh more than 250g doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive for the speed, power and agility typically only available from heavier drones. The AOS 3.5 is designed for a flying weight just under 250g and when paired with the right components can go toe to toe with 5" freestyle quads.
A combination of finite element simulation and real-world flight testing gives this frame exceptional vibration and resonance performance. This means you can run less filtering and higher PID gains for a smoother and more responsive feel with greatly improved mid-throttle oscillations and cool motors.
- Approx. 50g with all hardware
-Designed for up to 3.5 inch props
- 4 mm Arms
- 2 mm Top Plate, Bottom Plate and Sandwich Plates
- One 25.5x25.5 mm or 20x20 mm stack in the front
- One 20x20mm stacks in the rear
- Fits the Caddx Vista perfectly
- Fits both 20mm (DJI camera) and 19mm (Micro sized) cameras
- Recommended motor size 1404, 1506
- Standoffs, frame and motor screws included
-1x AOS 3.5 FPV Frame Kit