With the emergence of Taurus X8, powerful hardware cannot be lacking as flight support. The MOSFET used by SucceX 80A is PSMN1R0-40YLD, which can withstand a continuous current of 80A at 25°C, with a maximum power dissipation of 198W. BEC power supply adopts TI automotive-grade dedicated synchronous rectifier chip, supporting up to 100V.
The 1-4 layer power board of the PCB circuit is ultra-thick copper with a thickness of 4OZ, ensuring continuous output under high-power operation. The STM32F051 main control processor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz, combined with a three-in-one driver IC, achieves a faster running speed!
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board;
- 32bit F051 MCU, 48mHz maximum clock speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade PSMN1R0-40YLD MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended solder pads to ensure PCB layer connection
- Dimension: 39.5*42mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Volts input: 2-8S
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- Constant current：80A，100A（Burst）
- BEC: No
- Supports DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- BLHeliSuite download (BL32): https://github.com/blheli-configurator/blheli-configurator/releases
- 1 x SucceX 80A 2-8S BLHeli_32 Dshot600 4-in-1 ESC