The long requested BNF is finally ready for everyone! Our converted Alpha C85 in a popular CineWhoop pusher configuration for a Insta360 or naked GoPro Hero to shoot the most insane footage ever. Camera and camera case not included but sold separately!
iFlight Naked GoPro Hero 8 Case TPU with BEC Board: LINK
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- Pusher configuration style frame kit
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV for more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 11xx motors
- Camera and batteries are placed on the top of the drone for better CG and better control
- Universal camera mount for various cams and insane footage
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
Alpha C85 Analog BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 60*60mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch (85mm)
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 103.2g (without battery)
- Flight time cruising incl. naked Hero8: 3-4 min (4S 450mAh), 5-6min (4S 650mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha C85 Analog Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha-C 85mm Frame
- 1x RunCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x Albatross RHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (each 4 props - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
June 2021: RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 changed to RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
5.8GHz SucceX Micro 300mW VTX
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
- Mini VTX size: 20x20mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 3.4g
Additional Suggested Parts
- Battery 4S 450mAh
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.