Note: R81-SPI Frsky (Compatible with Frsky ACCST D8）
Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 66.9 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1103 8000KV，more torque and efficiency
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
Alpha A75 HD BNF Specs:
- Raze Whoop AIO F4
- XING 1103 8000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 78mm
- Body size: 102.9*102.9mm
- Ducted propeller size: HQ 40mm 1.6 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 52.1g (without battery)
- Battery: 3S 450mAh (not included)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha A75 Analog BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 78mm Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x iFlight Albatross RHCP 5.8g light antenna
- 1set x HQ 40mm 1.6 inch 4-blades (Set of 2 - Color May Vary)
- 1set x Gemfan 40mm 1.6inch 1635 3-blades (Set of 2 - Color May Vary)
- 2x 10*130mm iFlight Lipo Strap
June 2021: RunCam Nano2 2.1MM NTSC 4:3 changed to RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
FC // SucceX-D 20A V1 Whoop F4 AIO Board
*Blackbox can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 or the Betaflight 4.2.9 hex file compiled by us. Download link here (LINK)
BEC output: 5V 2A
5.8GHz SucceX Micro 300mW VTX
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
- Mini VTX size: 20x20mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 3.4g
Additional Suggested Parts
- Battery 3S 450mAh (LINK)