The TITAN XL5 w/ DJI Air Unit Polar starlight Digital HD FPV system makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. Equipped with our latest BLITZ F7 Flight Controller and our popular XING motors. Everything you need is just bind-and-fly!
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
- XING 2208 (4S 2450KV/ 6S 1800KV) motors for more power
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
- 6mm arm design for more durability
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- March 2022: Before SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.2 FLIGHT Controller changed to BLITZ F7 V1.1 Flight Controller
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Weight ：145g
ELECTRONICS // BLITZ F7 Stack (F7 V1.1 + 50A 4in1 ESC)：
FC //BLITZ F722 Flight Controller
- Mount pattern: 30.5*30.5mm / 4mm PCB hole diameter
- Smartaudio / IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F722
- Motor outputs: 4x (SH1.0 connector)
- Flash: 32MB (Blackbox flash)
- I2C serial: SDA / SLA pads
- Dimensions: 36.5*35 mm
- Barometer: DPS310
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- LED controller: Yes
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Beeper pad: Yes
- Gyro: BMI270
- Weight: 7.8g
- UARTS: 6
- BLHeliSuite download (BL32): https://github.com/blheli-configurator/blheli-configurator/releases
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- STM32G071 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Target: iFlight_G071_4in1
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Telemetry: Supported
- Current sensor: Yes
- Volts input: 2-6S
- BEC: No
ELRS module: ExpressLRS 915MHz or 2.4GHz (inbuilt in back of the radio)
- 915MHz system: SX1276
- 2.4GHz system: SX1280
BASE 2.4G Module:
- Supported Protocols: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky D16/Frsky D8
- 2.4GHz system: CC2500
- Dual-Band (915MHz+2.4GHz)
- Single-Band (915MHz)
- Single-Band (2.4GHz)
- 2x 2-position switches (can be used for arming; not momentary)
- 2x 5-axis menu buttons for full OpenTX or EdgeTX control
- 2x 3-position switches
- BASE 2.4GHz Multiprotocol // Max Output 100mW
- ExpressLRS 915MHz // Max Output 1000mW
- ExpressLRS 2.4GHz // Max Output 500mW
- Input: Mini High Precision Hall Gimbals with NMB bearings
- Battery: Built-in 4000mAh 1S2P 18650 Battery
- Charging: Type-C 20W Quick Charge
- Charging Connector: Type-C
- Radio Channels: 8
- Weight: 310g
TITAN XL5 HD RTF Included Components and Parts
- 1 x Commando 8 Radio Transmitter-ELRS (2.4G/915Mhz as optional)
- 4 x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV / 6S 1800KV）
- 1 x DJI Air Unit Polar starlight Digital HD FPV system
- 2 x Nazgul F5 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
- 1 x iFlight Lipo Strap 20*250mm (Black)
- 1 x Pre-built and Tested TITAN XL5
- 2 x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna
- 1x BLITZ F7 Flight Controller
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.