Nazgul5 HD is a 5" size BNF (Bind-and-Fly) quadcopter with Caddx Vista Digital HD System on it. We sticked the lighter Caddx Vista on one of our new updated XL5 V5 FPV frames. Pre-tuned and setup, everything you need is just bind-and-fly! Loads of power and smooth flights guaranteed using our popular XING 2207 with LED light motors with long-lasting NSK bearings. Got a hard hit and snapped an arm? Don't worry, get some spares with your order and easy-swap out in field. Wanna strap your GoPro on that beast as well? Checkout our collection of high quality TPU prints for your cam!
Note: iFlight R81-SPI Frsky (Compatible with Frsky ACCST D8）
- 5mm arm design for more durability
- Easy-Swap arms
- LED illuminated Logo
- XING 2207 motors with LED light
- 5" version also fits 5.1" style propellers
- Popular True-X configuration
- TPU crash-guards
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
XL5 V5 frame specs:
- SucceX-E F7 45A flight stack
- XING 2207 FPV Motor with LED light（6S 1800kv / 4S 2450kv)
- Wheelbase: 240mm*240mm
- Body size: 170*170mm
- Propeller size: 5 inch /5.1 inch
- FC pattern: 30.5*30.5/20*20 mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 408.5g (without battery)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Nazgul5 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x XL5 V5 Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
FC // SucceX-E F7 Flight controller
- MCU: STM32F22RET6 216MHz
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Baro: DSP310
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD （AT7456E）
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- BlackBox: 16MB
- Uart: 4*UART(UART1、UART2、UART4、UART5)
- UART1 for VTX HD（for 4-6S Vista，for 4S DJI Air Unit）/AnalogTelemetry
- UART2 for Receiver
- UART4 for Free
- UART5 for ESC Telemetry
- 4×Dshot/PWM outputs
- Smartaudio & IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- WS2812 led Strip: Yes
- Bepper: Yes
- Firmware: IFLIGHT_SUCCEX_E_F7
- Outer Size: 36*36mm / 30.5*30.5/φ4 mounting
- Weight: 6.9g
- Mounting hole: 30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm
- Size: 36*36mm
ESC // SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 36*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 15g (without wire)
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- EFM8BB21 MCU, 24Mhz Runs BLHeli_S 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Constant: 45A / Burst: 50A
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
Additional Suggested Parts
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.