Note: R81-SPI Frsky (Compatible with Frsky ACCST D8）
The long requested BNF is finally ready for everyone! Our converted Alpha C85 in a popular CineWhoop pusher configuration for a Insta360 or naked GoPro Hero to shoot the most insane footage ever. Camera and camera case not included but sold separately!
iFlight Naked GoPro Hero 8 Case TPU with BEC Board: LINK
- Pusher configuration style frame kit
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV for more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 11xx motors
- Camera and batteries are placed on the top of the drone for better CG and better control
- Universal camera mount for various cams and insane footage
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
Alpha C85 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 60*60mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch (85mm)
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 103.2g (without battery)
- Flight time cruising incl. naked Hero8: 3-4 min (4S 450mAh), 5-6min (4S 650mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha C85 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha-C 85mm Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (each 4 props - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 450mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.