Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We sticked the caddx Vista and the new caddx Nebula cam to one of our new 1.6inch whoop frames, did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- 66.9 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1103 8000KV，more torque and efficiency
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A75 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1103 8000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 78mm
- Body size: 102.9*102.9mm
- Ducted propeller size: HQ 40mm 1.6 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 66.9g (without battery)
- Battery: 3S 450mAh (not included)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha A75 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 78mm Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 1set x HQ 40mm 1.6 inch 4-blades (Set of 2 - Color May Vary)
- 1set x Gemfan 40mm 1.6inch 1635 3-blades (Set of 2 - Color May Vary)
- 2x 10*130mm iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.