Alpha A85 w/Turtle 800TVL Camera
Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to have a Turtle 800TVL Camera on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We sticked the Turtle 800TVL Camera to one of our new 2inch whoop frames, did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- 76 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1303 5000KV(more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors)
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G RHCP light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A85 w/Turtle 800TVL Camera BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING NANO 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 76.4g (without battery) 128.2g（with fullsend 4s 450mAh battery）
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha A85 w/Turtle 800TVL Camera Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Turtle 800TVL Camera
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x iFlight Albatross RHCP 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
5.8GHz SucceX Micro 300mW VTX
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp