Alpha A85 HD Whoop w/Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System
Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We sticked the caddx Vista and the new caddx Nebula cam to one of our new 2inch whoop frames, did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- 84.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV，more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
Alpha A85 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 84.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Alpha A85 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 450mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.