After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 motors (4S 2450KV/6S 1800KV) for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Weight ：145g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E F4 Stack (45A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- 4X Uarts（1 2 3 6 )
- 8 x Dshot/Proshot/Oneshot output
- 8 x individual ESC power/ signal pads
- 1 x Group of Gnd/Vbat/M1/M2/M3/M4/Cur/TX
- VTX protocol：YES（IRC Tramp）
- WS2812 led Strip：YES
- Input：2-6S（Max 8S）
- BEC：5V/2.5A cont
- Firmware :betaflight_4.0.5_BETAFLIGHTF4.hex
SucceX-E 45A 4in1
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
- The output power is stable;
- Transmit power 4 gear switch: 25mW/100mW/400mW/800mW;
- Output 40 channels.
- Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
- Built-in output power self-check function;
- Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
- Wide input voltage range. low power consumption:
- Small size:36*36*3mm
- Mounting holes 4-M3
- Lightweight: 7.2g(excluding antenna)
- Item: SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
- Input voltage: 7-36V
- Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
- 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@100mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
- Channel: 40
BNF // Parts list (Build)
-1x TITAN XL5 4S 6S FPV Drone - BNF
- 2 sets Nazgul 5140 propellers
- 1x GPS Module
Additional Suggested Parts (optional)