In response to our customer needs, this is our answer for all the racers in out there: The iFlight Mach R5 BNF!
Equipped with XING2 2506 motors for more torque and efficiency as well as high speed and consistent lap times.
We use Beast F7 55A AIO, the most powerful of our iFlight AIOs available currently.
Quick-swap arm assembly for easy repair on your flying spot or race day.
Enhanced canopy design with low wind resistance for maximum speed and efficiency.
Two versions available:
- HD version: Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- Analog version: SucceX mini Force 600mW with RaceCam R1 Micro
- Super durable design, 6mm arms and 7075 CNC middle plate
- Super lightweight but superpower with our newest XING2 2506 motors
- 55A powerful Beast AIO power at small footprint
- Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
-Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
-To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
-Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
-Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
-GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
-Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // ：Mach R5
-Main body dimension: 152*152mm
-Arm thickness: 6mm
-Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
-Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
-Middle Plate thickness: 2.5mm CNC 7075 aluminum alloy
-TPU Camera plate
-FPV Cam: 14mm /19mm Micro / 20mm
FC // Beast F7 AIO
- MCU: BGA-STM32F745
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 16Mb Onboard Flash
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: DPS310
- Connector: Micro-USB
- OSD: AT7456E
- FC Firmware：IFLIGHT_F745_AIO
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm φ3mm
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
- Weight: 8.5g
ESC // 55A 2-6S
- UARTs: 5
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Current scale: 200
- Constant: 55A / Burst: 60A
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- Telemetry: no
- ESC Firmware: BlheliS G-H-30 BLS
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
Mach R5 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Mach R5 HD Frame
- 1x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- 1x Sigma LHCP Ipex/UFL 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul R5 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.