Nazgul5 V2 is a 5" size BNF (Bind-and-Fly) quadcopter. it is updated XL5 V5 FPV frames. Pre-tuned and setup, everything you need is just bind-and-fly! Loads of power and smooth flights guaranteed using our popular XING-E motors with long-lasting NSK bearings. Got a hard hit and snapped an arm? Don't worry, get some spares with your order and easy-swap out in field. Wanna strap your GoPro on that beast as well? Checkout our collection of high quality TPU prints for your cam!
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 5mm arm design for more durability
- Easy-Swap arms
- LED illuminated Logo
- XING-E 2207 motors and NAZGUL 5140 props
- 5" version also fits 5.1" style propellers
- Popular True-X configuration
- TPU crash-guards
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
XL5 V5 frame specs:
- SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- SucceX-E F7 V2.1 Flight Controller
- XING-E 2207 FPV Motor （6S 1800KV / 4S 2750KV)
- Wheelbase: 240mm*240mm
- Body size: 170*170mm
- Propeller size: 5 inch /5.1 inch
- FC pattern: 30.5*30.5/20*20 mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 393.4g (without battery)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
Nazgul5 V2 Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Nazgul5(XL5 V5) Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
- 1x Albatross RHCP SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
May 31st,2021: Before SucceX-E F4 Stack changed to SucceX-E F7 Stack.
June 2021: Before Caddx Ratel camera changed to RaceCam R1 Mini camera.
December 2021: 4S version before SucceX-E F7 flight controller changed to BLITZ F7
FC // SucceX-E F7 Flight controller
- MCU: STM32F722 216MHz
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Baro: NO
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD （AT7456E）
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- BlackBox: 16MB
- Currentscale: 100（WithiFlightESC）
- Uart: 4*UART(UART1、UART2、UART4、UART5)
- UART1 for VTX HD（for 4-6S Vista，for 4S DJI Air Unit）/AnalogTelemetry
- UART2 for Receiver
- UART4 for Free
- UART5 for ESC Telemetry
- 4×Dshot/PWM outputs
- Smartaudio & IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- WS2812 led Strip: Yes
- Bepper: Yes
- Firmware: IFLIGHT_SUCCEX_E_F7
- Outer Size: 36*36mm / 30.5*30.5/φ4 mounting
- Weight: 6.9g
ESC // SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 36*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 15g (without wire)
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- EFM8BB21 MCU, 24Mhz Runs BLHeli_S 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
-Constant: 45A / Burst: 50A
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
VTX// SucceX Force 5.8g 800mW VTX Adjustable
- The output power is stable;
- Transmit power 4 gear switch: 25mW/200mW/400mW/800mW;
- Output 48 frequency points,
- Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
- Built-in output power self-check function;
- Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
- Wide input voltage range. low power consumption:
- Small size:36*36*3mm
- Mounting holes 4-M3
- Lightweight: 7.2g(excluding antenna)
- Item: SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
- Input voltage:5V
- Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
- Output 48 frequency points,
Additional Suggested Parts
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.