Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super-efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn't go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! A super stiff frame for minimum resonance and XING2 2809 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.500mAh above.
GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behavior; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts are included to cover you and your antenna dead-ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
Main Changelog from Chimera7 to Chimera7 Pro:
- SucceX-D F7 V2.2 Stack (F7+50A ESC) upgraded to BLITZ F722 Stack (F7 V1.1 + 55A 4in1 ESC)
- New Lightweight Side Panels Design - Keep Your Rig Clean
- XING 2806.5 upgraded to XING2 2809 1250KV
- 7-inch frame upgraded to 7.5inch
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
- Lightweight Side Panels Design - Keep Your Rig Clean
- XING2 2809 1250KV efficient wide stator motors
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Is this your first BNF or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- Weight: 695g (without battery and GoPro mount)
- Total Dimensions: 258*200mm (body dimension)
- Upper(middle) Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Bottom to Top Distance: 20-29mm
- ESC: BLITZ E55 4-IN-1 2-6S ESC
- Camera Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Geometry: DC (DeadCat)
- HQ 7.5X3.7X3 Propellers
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- XING2 2809 1250KV
- Wheelbase: 321mm
- FC: BLITZ F722
ELECTRONICS // BLITZ F7 Stack (F7 V1.1 + 55A 4in1 ESC)：
FC //BLITZ F722 Flight Controller
- Mount pattern: 30.5*30.5mm / 4mm PCB hole diameter
- Smartaudio / IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F722
- Motor outputs: 4x (SH1.0 connector)
- Flash: 32MB (Blackbox flash)
- I2C serial: SDA / SLA pads
- Dimensions: 36.5*35 mm
- Barometer: DPS310
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- LED controller: Yes
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Beeper pad: Yes
- Gyro: BMI270
- Weight: 7.8g
- UARTS: 6
ESC // BLITZ E55 4-IN-1 2-6S 55A ESC
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_G2
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- Current sensor: Yes
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Current rate: 200
- Burst: 65 Amps
- Weight: 15.3g
- MCU： G071
- BEC: No
ELRS module: ExpressLRS 915MHz or 2.4GHz (inbuilt in back of the radio)
- 915MHz system: SX1276
- 2.4GHz system: SX1280
BASE 2.4G Module:
- Supported Protocols: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky D16/Frsky D8
- 2.4GHz system: CC2500
- Dual-Band (915MHz+2.4GHz)
- Single-Band (915MHz)
- Single-Band (2.4GHz)
- 2x 2-position switches (can be used for arming; not momentary)
- 2x 5-axis menu buttons for full OpenTX or EdgeTX control
- 2x 3-position switches
- BASE 2.4GHz Multiprotocol // Max Output 100mW
- ExpressLRS 915MHz // Max Output 1000mW
- ExpressLRS 2.4GHz // Max Output 500mW
- Input: Mini High Precision Hall Gimbals with NMB bearings
- Battery: Built-in 4000mAh 1S2P 18650 Battery
- Charging: Type-C 20W Quick Charge
- Charging Connector: Type-C
- Radio Channels: 8
- Weight: 310g
Chimera7 Pro HD RTF Included Components and Parts
- 4 x HQ 7.5X3.7X3 CW propeller + 4 x HQ 7.5X3.7X3 CCW (Color may vary)
- 1 x Commando 8 Radio Transmitter-ELRS (2.4G/915Mhz as optional)
- 2 x Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz SMA FPV Antenna
- 2 x iFlight Lipo Strap 20*250mm (Black)
- 1 x Pre-built and Tested Chimera7 Pro
- 1 x DJI FPV Air Unit Module + Camera
- 1 x DJI HD FPV Goggles V2
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee the highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.