Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn't go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! Super stiff frame for minimum resonance and 2806.5 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.500mAh above.
GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behaviour; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts included to cover you and your antenna dead ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
More video from Albert Kim：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jjJN5Biz0
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
- XING 2806.5 efficient wide stator motors
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
- 360° TPU protection, DJI cam protection and antenna mounts
- No props in view (DJI Air unit record in 1080p/60fps)
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Is this your first BNF or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // ：Chimera7
- Wheelbase: 320mm
- Main body dimension: 258*199mm
- Bottom to top distance: 20mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 3mm (included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 V2.2 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
SucceX-D F7 V2.2 TwinG
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Baro: NO
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- UART1 for Receiver
- UART2for VTX HD/Analog Telemetry
- UART4 for GPS or other sensors that require a serial port
- UART5 for ESC Telemetry
- 1×SH1.0 8pin connector for ESC（GND/BAT/M1/M2/M3/M4/CUR/R5)
- 1xSH1.0 6pin connector for Any Receiver or DJI（R1/GND/R2/T2/GND/+9V）
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ4mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 8.1g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A
- MCU: STM32G071
- Up to 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 50A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight_G071_4in1
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
BNF // Parts list (Build)
Prebuilt and indoor tested Quadcopter
- 1x Chimera7 frame
- 1x GoPro TPU bottom stand incl. lock screw
- 1x DJI Air Unit HD Digital System HD FPV system
- 2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g 150mm antenna
- 2 sets x Gemfan tri-blade 7040 props (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 4x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x DJI Goggles
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
- 1300KV Cruiser, suggested battery: 6S 4000mAh
- 1800KV Speed Cruiser, suggested battery: 6S 2600mAh
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.