After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 motors (4S 2450KV/6S 1800KV) for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Weight ：145g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
June 2021: Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens camera changed to RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19*19
August 2021: SucceX 50A ESC changed to SucceX-E 45A 4-in-1 ESC
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (SucceX-E 45A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
with 216MHz STM32 F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
Up to 8S, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX-E 45A 4in1 V2
with 24Mhz BLHelis 16.X, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
- The output power is stable;
- Transmit power 4 gear switch: 25mW/100mW/400mW/800mW;
- Output 40 channels.
- Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
- Built-in output power self-check function;
- Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
- Wide input voltage range. low power consumption:
- Small size:36*36*3mm
- Mounting holes 4-M3
- Lightweight: 7.2g(excluding antenna)
- Item: SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
- Input voltage: 7-36V
- Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
- 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@100mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
- Channel: 40
BNF // Parts list (Build)
-1x TITAN XL5 4S 6S FPV Drone - BNF
- 2 sets Nazgul F5 propellers
- 1x GPS Module
Additional Suggested Parts (optional)