The TITAN DC5 V1.4 w/ TITAN DC5 V1.4 w/ Caddx Air Unit Polar Digital HD System makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This TITAN DC5 V1.4 BNF is 5 inch quad which is no prop in view, equipped SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and popular XING motor, everything you just need to bind and fly!
- No props in the view, and everything you need to bind and fly!
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Equipped with SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack
- Equipped with the Caddx Air Unit Polar Digital HD System -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 2207 motors
- Weight: 424g without battery
FRAME // TITAN DC5 V1.4：
Changelog 1.3 to 1.4:
The new version has an improved arm design. Increased strength and width at the screwed anchor points, increased carbon thickness from 5mm to 6mm. All earlier versions of the DC5 are compatible.
- Weight ：150.4g (with TPU parts, and battery anti-slip pads)
- Wheelbase: 222mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 35mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.5mm( 2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
BNF // Parts lists
- 1x TITAN DC5 V1.4 HD Frame
- 1x DJI HD FPV Goggles V2
- 1x DJI Remote Controller
- 1 x Caddx Air Unit Polar Digital HD System
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2207 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1x SucceX- F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.