Nazgul5 HD is a 5" size BNF (Bind-and-Fly) quadcopter with Caddx Vista Digital HD System on it. We sticked the lighter Caddx Vista on one of our new updated XL5 V5 FPV frames. Pre-tuned and setup, everything you need is just bind-and-fly! Loads of power and smooth flights guaranteed using our popular XING-E motors with long-lasting NSK bearings. Got a hard hit and snapped an arm? Don't worry, get some spares with your order and easy-swap out in field. Wanna strap your GoPro on that beast as well? Checkout our collection of high quality TPU prints for your cam!
- 5mm arm design for more durability
- Easy-Swap arms
- LED illuminated Logo
- XING-E 2207 motors and NAZGUL 5140 props
- 5" version also fits 5.1" style propellers
- Popular True-X configuration
- TPU crash-guards
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
Nazgul5(XL5 V5) frame specs:
- BLITZ F7 Flight Controller
- XING-E 2207 FPV Motor （6S 1800kv / 4S 2750kv)
- Wheelbase: 240mm*240mm
- Body size: 170*170mm
- Propeller size: 5 inch /5.1 inch
- FC pattern: 30.5*30.5/20*20 mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 400.8g (without battery)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
June 2021: Upgraded SucceX-E F4 flight controller to SucceX-E F7
February 2022: Before SucceX-E F7 flight controller changed to BLITZ F7 V1.1
BNF // Parts lists
- 1x Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x DJI HD FPV Goggles V2
- 1x Nazgul5(XL5 V5) Frame
- 1x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul 5 inch 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*200mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
FC // BLITZ F7 Flight Controller V1.1 (SKU: BF12083)
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Gyro: BMI270
- Barometer: DPS310
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- Flash: 32MB (Blackbox flash)
- UARTS: 6
- Motor outputs: 4x (SH1.0 connector)
- I2C serial: SDA / SLA pads
- Smartaudio / IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- LED controller: Yes
- Beeper pad: Yes
- Firmware target: IFRC-IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F722
- Mount pattern: 30.5*30.5mm / 4mm PCB hole diameter
- Dimensions: 36.5*35 mm
- Weight: 7.8g
ESC // SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 14.4g
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
Additional Suggested Parts
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.