Having one of the most successful FPV companies link up with the global drone market leader, combining Caddx Air Unit Polar Digital HD System with our highest standards racing, freestyle and cinematic drones to create a HD pilot experience!
This frame offers a squashed X layout for maximum control, equipped SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) stack and popular XING motors. Everything you just need to bind and fly!
Different power version (4S and 6S available) to fit most pilots requirements. Choose your receiver option to get your FrySky or Crossfire installed and ready to be bound to your radio.
Main Changelog V2.1:
- LED illuminated Logo
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- Arm thickness increased from 5mm to 5.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 215mm to 217mm
- TPU parts are not compatible, color is different
- Everything you need to bind and fly!
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Equipped with SucceX-D F7(SucceX 50A BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC) Stack
- Equipped with the Caddx Air Unit Polar Digital HD System -Bind and Fly
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 2207 motors
- Weight: 445.4g without battery and GoPro mount
- LED illuminated Logo
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Total Dimensions: 166*139mm (body dimension)
- Frame Wheelbase: 217mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 5.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2.5mm (included TPU inserts)
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.1 FC
- SucceX 50A 2-6s BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC Dshot1200
- XING 2207 1800KV(6S)/2450KV(4S)
- Nazgul 5140 propellers
- Weight: 445.4g (without battery and GoPro mount)
FC// SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: DPS310 (*Barometer can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 and above!)
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A 2-6S BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Volts input: 2-6S
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- BLHeliSuite download (BL32):http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkln8fcaif5s9l8/BLHeliSuite32_32616a.zip/file
Recommend Parts (Not included):
- TPU 3D Printed Camera Mount for GoPro Session (LINK)
Recommend batteries (not included):
4S 1300mAh to 2000mAh (LINK)
6s 1050mAh to 1500mAh (LINK)
-1x Cidora SL5 V2.1 4S 6S FPV Drone - BNF
-1x Caddx Air Unit Polar Digital HD System
- Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
-2 sets x Nazgul 5140 propellers (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
-1 x 20*250mm battery strap (Color May Vary)
-1x 20*200mm battery strap (Color May Vary)
-1x GoPro TPU bottom stand incl. lock screw
NOTE: The GoPro9 camera and TPU camera mount do not include.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.