After our very popular 3inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series, we were trying to increase performance and reduce weight for an even better and longer flight experience for a wide variety of use.
Our all new 3.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our all new 2203.5 motors for more power and less heat. We were able to increase speed and thrust by 50% compared to it's 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. Our GPS measured maximum speed was above 120km/h and a maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would even carry heavier cams than a Gopro but also do some loaded punch outs or light freestyle moves.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery.
Need a naked GoPro case or mount? Checkout our new iFlight naked GoPro Hero8 TPU case to use with your ProTek35. LINK
February 2021: Upgraded Prop Guards for more durability (Prop Guards V2.0, Material optimized)
September 2021: Upgraded Beast F7 45A to Beast F7 55A V2
November 2021: Changed 4S motor 2203.5 3600KV to 2205 3200KV
- ProTek35 Prop Guards V2.0
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 55A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
ProTek35 BNF Specs:
*Top and bottom plate spacing: 20mm (aluminum standoff height)
*FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
*Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 55A (LINK)
*Weight: 348.3g (without battery)
*Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
*Body Size: 118*94.5mmmm
*Top plate thickness: 2mm
*FPV cam spacing: 20mm
*Propeller size: 3.5 inch
FC // Beast F7 AIO 55A V2 (LINK)
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm φ3mm
- FC Firmware：IFLIGHT_F745_AIO_V2
- Blackbox: 16MB Onboard Flash
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD (AT745E）
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
- MCU: BGA-STM32F745
- Connector: Micro-USB
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: NO
- Gyro: BMI270
- Weight: 8.5g
ESC // 55A 2-6S (LINK)
- Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/Φ3mm
- Constant: 55A / Burst: 60A
- ESC Firmware: G-H-30 BLS
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Current scale: 100
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- Telemetry: no
- Uarts: 5
ELRS module: ExpressLRS 915MHz or 2.4GHz (inbuilt in back of the radio)
- 915MHz system: SX1276
- 2.4GHz system: SX1280
BASE 2.4G Module:
- Supported Protocols: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky D16/Frsky D8
- 2.4GHz system: CC2500
- Dual-Band (915MHz+2.4GHz)
- Single-Band (915MHz)
- Single-Band (2.4GHz)
- 2x 2-position switches (can be used for arming; not momentary)
- 2x 5-axis menu buttons for full OpenTX or EdgeTX control
- 2x 3-position switches
- BASE 2.4GHz Multiprotocol // Max Output 100mW
- ExpressLRS 915MHz // Max Output 1000mW
- ExpressLRS 2.4GHz // Max Output 500mW
- Input: Mini High Precision Hall Gimbals with NMB bearings
- Battery: Built-in 4000mAh 1S2P 18650 Battery
- Charging: Type-C 20W Quick Charge
- Charging Connector: Type-C
- Radio Channels: 8
- Weight: 310g
ProTek35 HD Quad RTF Included Components and Parts
1 x Commando 8 Radio Transmitter-ELRS (2.4G/915Mhz as optional)
2 x Nazgul 3535 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
1 x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*250mm (Color May Vary)
1 x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
1 x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
1 x Albatross LHCP Antenna ipex 170mm
1 x Pre-built and Tested ProTek35 HD
1 x DJI FPV Goggles
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.