Our all new 2.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easy accessable UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery. Link
Need a naked GoPro case or mount? Checkout our new iFlight naked GoPro Hero8 TPU case to use with your ProTek25. LINK
- UPGRADED PROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- No Props or frame in view!
- Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- High performance SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
November 2021: Before XING 1404 4600KV changed to XING 1404 5500KV. (4600kv and 5500kv are shipped randomly)
ProTek25 BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO (LINK)
- Motor: XING 1404 4600KV (LINK)
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
ProTek25 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x ProTek25 Frame
- 1x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black (Naked GoPro Protector not included)
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 850mAh (LINK)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.