The TITAN XL5 w/ DJI Air Unit Polar starlight Digital HD FPV system makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. Equipped with our latest BLITZ F7 Flight Controller and our popular XING motors. Everything you need is just bind-and-fly!
After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
- 6mm arm design for more durability
- XING 2208 (4S 2450KV/ 6S 1800KV) motors for more power
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
- Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- March 2022: Before SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.2 FLIGHT Controller changed to BLITZ F7 V1.1 Flight Controller
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
- Weight ：145g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS //BLITZ F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x BMI270 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
- BLHeliSuite download (BL32): https://github.com/blheli-configurator/blheli-configurator/releases
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- STM32G071 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Target: iFlight_G071_4in1
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Telemetry: Supported
- Current sensor: Yes
- Volts input: 2-6S
- BEC: No
BNF // Parts list (Build)
- 1x TITAN XL5 HD Frame
- 1x DJI Air Unit Polar starlight Digital HD FPV system
- 2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x TPU lens cover
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Nazgul F5 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1x BLITZ F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
Additional Suggested Parts (optional)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.