After our big success with the iFlight ProTek series, we are now happy to announce another member. The ProTek25 Pusher!
Aiming for pilots looking for less weight but great durability, maximum performance but long distance and flight time.
A lot of thought was put into creating the best light pusher style 2.5inch quad on the market.
Cinematic as well as light freestyle is where this rig feels home. Cruising through the smallest gaps, chasing skateboards or just for fun in your backyard. Our iFlight naked Hero8 TPU case kit should be the perfect addition getting nice shots from literally anywhere.
- Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction
Only 8 screws to detach the main plastic body from the carbon frame, motors and electronics. Quick, easy and cheap repair or customization!
- Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency
Propeller thrust can travel without any disturbance of frame or wires; Increased flight time, less noise and less propwash!
- Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro
Lightweight, efficient and maximum power for it's size; More than enough thrust for cruising and acro flying without restriction!
- Less than 250g weight including 4S 650mAh battery and naked Hero8
This drone is in a sub 250g category which can be used without license and registration in most countries!
Batteries used: iFlight Fullsend 4S
With naked GoPro: 650mAh 3-5min, 850mAh 4-6min
Without naked GoPro: 650mAh 5-7min, 850mAh 6-8min
- High performance SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO V3.2 to save weight and space
- Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- Butter smooth 1404 5500KV (Link)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- First time using one of our BNFs? We carefully prepared an article on General BNF Guide to make your entry as easy as possible!
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Any issues binding your Frsky receiver? Please check on "How do I bind my Transmitter"
WE CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS:
Checkout our Freshdesk page for helpful articles and explanations.
If there's any issue, question or suggestion left, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team on our iFlight FRESHDESK TICKET SYSTEM
Open a ticket and provide all necessary information we need to analyze and help you solve your problem.
November 2021: Before XING 1404 4600KV changed to XING 1404 5500KV. (4600kv and 5500kv are shipped randomly)
ProTek25 Pusher BNF Specs:
- Electronics: SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2 (SKU:S010673)
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV (LINK)
- Wheelbase: 108mm
- Body Size: 76.3*76.3mm
- Top plate thickness: 3mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 21mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 143.8g (without battery)
ProTek25 Pusher HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x iFlight ProTek25 Pusher Frame
- 1x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x iFlight Sigma ipex/UFL LHCP 5.8g antenna
- 2x iFlight Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x 15x150mm battery strtap
- 1x 15x180mm battery strtap
FC + ESC AIO // SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2 (SKU:S010673)
*OSD: IFLIGHT OSD (AT7456E）
*Blackbox：16Mb Onboard Flash
*BEC output：5V 2.5A
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our Frsky receivers come with the latest factory default firmware ACCST 2.XX. Please ensure using a compatible transmitter firmware! Using Multi protocol receivers (Radiomaster, Jumper, etc) please select the radio protocol 2X or X2.
- Please check our article "How do I bind my Transmitter" or contact www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
The Battery Holder is not included and needs to be purchased separately!
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.