Alpha A85 HD Whoop w/Polar Nano Vista Digital HD System - ELRS 2.4G RTF
Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We sticked the caddx Vista and the new polar nano to one of our new 2inch whoop frames, did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV，more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- 84.5 grams (without battery)
Alpha A85 HD BNF Specs:
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Weight: 84.5g (without battery)
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Raze Whoop AIO F4
- Wheelbase: 85mm
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
FC //Whoop AIO F4 V1.1 AIO Board (BMI270) (SKU:S012863) (Link)
Mounting pattern: 25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F411_PRO
Constant current: 20A, 25A (Burst)
ESC Firmware: Q-H-15
BEC output: 5V 2A
Current sensor: yes
ESC Telemetry: NO
INA pad: nR2
Alpha A85 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1 x Commando 8 Radio Transmitter-ELRS (2.4G)
- 1x Pre-built and Tested Alpha A85 (ELRS 2.4G)
- 1x Albatross LHCP ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 1x Polar Nano Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1 x DJI HD FPV Goggles V2
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter,please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com/support.