The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions. It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new functionality.
Basic functions of the controller
-32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axis stabilization.
-Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
-Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
-Supports a variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spectrum, and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect the optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
-The graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorithms
-Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
-Size of the board: 50×50 mm
-Distance between the mounting holes: 45 mm
-Diameter of the mounting holes: 3 mm
-Power supply voltage: 3S to 6S
-Maximum motor current: 1,5 A
-5V output current to power external devices: up to 1 A
General info on the BaseCam site:
New firmware & GUI 2.4b8 for 32bitters is ready to go:
New BaseCam Configuration Guide:
Note: about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and are an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft Windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.
- Main board x 1
- Frame IMU x 1
- Camera IMU x 1
- super soft cable x 2
- Protective case x 1 set